If you are wondering what to give your loved ones for the holidays but need to stay within budget, surprise them with a winter vacation at a Williamsburg, VA resort for almost nothing! Stay at the majestic Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
Celebrate Christmas by exploring the city of Williamsburg for the holidays. Williamsburg is home to the largest living museum, theme parks, and historical sites that your family will love! The town is perfect for families looking to light up their holiday with fun seasonal activities and events like Christmas tree lightings, Santa sightings, and Busch Gardens Christmas Town, to name just a few.
The resort has deluxe features and amenities at a low cost! Plus, the vacation deals include a bonus to make your trip even more affordable. With deals like these, it’s an economical and exciting way to treat your family this year! Check out what you can expect at this fantastic resort and the surrounding area!
Spending the Holidays in Luxury
What’s better than staying in a hotel room? Staying in a spacious resort suite! The condo-style suites at Vacation Village at Williamsburg have all the space your family needs to be comfortable on a short or long vacation stay.
Rather than cramping together for the holidays in a single room, spread out the Christmas spirit with a full kitchen, dining space, living room, and furnished balcony. Staying in a suite with room for food preparation and family dinners means you can enjoy your holiday vacation as you would at home.
Some of the onsite amenities at Vacation Village at Williamsburg include the following:
- An indoor heated swimming pool & hot tub
- An outdoor swimming pool
- And outdoor children’s pool
- A spa
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Children’s playground
- Courts for basketball, pickleball, tennis and volleyball
Resorts with enjoyable features and the amenities of home keep your expenses low. You won’t need to leave the resort since onsite activities will entertain your family. Likewise, you can cut down your restaurant spending by getting groceries and preparing meals.
Vacation During Christmas Time
Short vacation stay packages include a gift card or tickets to local attractions. Visit a local attraction or use the gift card for vacation expenses like dining out or buying souvenirs.
Available deal right now:
· $199 – 4 days and 3 nights PLUS a $200 Visa gift card
· $169 – 4 days and 3 nights PLUS 2 local attraction tickets
· $149 – 4 days and 3 nights PLUS a $150 Visa gift card
Make this gift of a vacation even better with free tickets and high-dollar gift cards that work like credit cards. Review what you can do in Williamsburg below and pick the package that best suits your family and your budget.
The Best Time is Time Together
When you stay in Williamsburg, Virginia, you can check out dozens of affordable and fun local attractions:
· The Williamsburg Premium Outlets – Come before Christmas and get all of your shopping done at discounted prices! The outlet mall has the trusted names you love, like Kate Spade, Adidas, and Louis Vuitton. Start the new year in style without breaking the bank.
· Ripley’s Believe It or Not! – Your family won’t believe their eyes when they see what’s on display at this wacky museum of oddities. After walking through the themed galleries, check out the other attractions, including a 4D theater, the Laser Race, and mini-golf.
· Colonial Parkway – If you drive to Virginia for your stay or rent a vehicle while in town, be sure to drive on the scenic parkway that connects Williamsburg to Jamestown and Yorktown. The 23-mile stretch has a maximum speed limit of 45 miles per hour, but you won’t want to speed-by the gorgeous landscape!
· Riverwalk Landing at Historic Yorktown – Head to nearby Yorktown for waterfront entertainment area of Riverwalk Landing. Stroll down the pedestrian walkway and check out cute one-of-a-kind shops or take the complimentary Yorktown Trolley to explore more of the historic town.
Completely Free Things to Do in Williamsburg
Stay under budget by taking advantage of the many no-cost activities in the area:
· Freedom Park – Winters in Virginia are temperate and perfect for long hikes on nature or paved trails. The 600-acre park has excellent outdoor space for picnics and is home to the Williamsburg Botanical Garden, which you can walk through free of charge.
· The College of William and Mary – Only one of eight public Ivy universities in the country, the College of William and Mary was founded by Kink William III and Queen Mary II. Take a free self-guided tour to view the historic architecture and find out why it has been called one of the most beautiful college campuses in the United States.
· Jamestown-Scotland Ferry – This ferry is free and takes passengers from Williamsburg to Surry across the James River. There is no need to make a reservation since the ferry runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The 15-minute ride is the same path the first colonists took more than 400 years ago.
The Season for Giving Them Priceless Memories
Go big and take your family for a memorable day at a local attraction perfect for the Christmas holiday:
· Busch Garden® Williamsburg – Come to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Williamsburg for festive lights, shows, dining, shopping, and more! Your kids will love taking pictures with Santa in his legendary workshop and doing meet-and-greets with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
· Colonial Williamsburg – Take a step back in time at Colonial Williamsburg and celebrate the holiday with 17th– and 18th-century traditions. The living museum has events throughout the season, including midwinter stories from Native Nations and family-friendly festivities at the Raleigh Tavern. You’ll feel the Christmas spirit walking down the cobblestone streets surrounded by lively reinterpretation actors dressed in costume.